Beyonce discusses pregnancy and her new fragrance



NEW YORK (AP) - Now that Beyonce is pregnant, certain smells that turn the stomach.

"My nose, I feel all of a mile away," Beyoncé said in an interview with the Associated Press, while wearing a long flowing dress purple, her baby bump shows. "Usually, food, onions or it is something I can not tolerate."

Her new perfume is not one of them. Last Wednesday, Beyonce was busy promoting Pulse, her third fragrance. If the creator of the girl power anthems like "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On)" and "Run the World (Girls)," The Pulse is another extension of that theme.

"I always found strong women, strong and they always have a signature scent," the 30-year-old said. "This is one of the first things I was so proud. I thought diamonds and Elizabeth Taylor and all those icons, so I'm so proud of that. "

AP: How is this different from her other perfume?

Beyonce: This is very cool. It is a citrus fruit, but also a return to the vanilla. It 'important to me not only because of the smell is one thing. I think women are interesting, and I do not like how it might be, "All right, this smells like this." I wish it were one of the signatures, and something that brings out your inner beauty and self-confidence and makes you feel like you leave a long-term effect of someone.

AP: Your fashion show in London recently (by his mother Tina Knowles House of Dereon) was about empowerment. This fragrance is about empowerment. Why is it so important to you?

Beyonce: I love being a woman, and especially at this time, I feel so empowered. I think a kind of my place in the world, people can see that it can be an entrepreneur. You have goals and dreams, and you can grow and be strong and have strong opinions, and all these things, that will bring you.

AP: Does pregnancy make you feel more independent?

Beyonce: Absolutely. It is creating the most powerful for you to be able to have life growing within you. There is no greater gift, nothing more stimulating.

AP: perfume, clothing line, a husband, a career and a baby coming. What's next in the hub of the list?

Beyonce: Balance. I'm still working on balance and still growing. I created my company, my label. I want to create a boy band. I want to keep producing and producing documentaries and music videos. Finally I want to start directing other artists. Once I know I have my business and trust, I can do for other artists. I see so many male artists build these empires and pass their knowledge to other artists and development. I am doing the same and hope that other young artists when they grow up and have been around 15, 20, can do the same.