Evan Rachel Wood is "obsessed" with Justin Bieber.



Evan Rachel Wood is "obsessed" with Justin Bieber. 

The beauty of 24 years old - who was previously engaged to rocker Marilyn Manson - revealed she learned to love the 'Baby' hit-maker after seeing his documentary film "Never Say Never Again ', and I saw it three times in total, as he came to love so much.

She said: "I ended up watching" Never Say Never "three times one of those moments was the director's cut I'm not even kidding, I became obsessed with the boy ....

"It will be strange if it ever is. He has brought so much joy to my life."

Evan has already revealed that she is bisexual, and she admits that her sexuality is a "big part" of it.She told Marie Claire magazine: "This is a big part of who I am, and always has been for as long as I can remember, I can not say I'm in either way, because I honestly love one. The love of the honest man and a woman. I do not know how to label, is just what it is.