Matt Cardle, Directing Fury At Simon Cowell For One Direction Release,



X Factor winner Matt Cardle was angry with Simon Cowell, after the third set a direction blew the charts with their first single. Cardle not like the fact that they have obtained before his release.

Cardle, 28, says: "They are competitive, and is s ***, were released before the actual winner of the show. It 'also disturbing to me that if in one direction, decides to waterproof and more parents to go market, then I stuffed too much. It really should have happened. Simon is a villain.

I just hope I will be able to get the cement on the charts before it happens. Otherwise, I would be furious. I can not win unless I have an album that conversation, and I think he does. If I had my album ready by the time the Cher Lloyd and direction, obtained their shares in the charts, then I would have been much disturbed.

But the truth is that I was not finished. Simon let me go and co-writing the album and worked on this as a long term project. And I was not ready and he was not allowed to make music available in the past. I am surprised that I was allowed to leave and move on. "