Hugh Jackman's Wife Likes Him with a Mullet, Not Muscles



Hugh Jackman is 42 with the body of a man half his age. There is no doubt that: a boy torn. And even if a lot of women drooling over her tight abs, his wife could do without his ripped.

In fact, his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, initially attracted to him when he was a mullet, not the muscles. The actress said (via MSNBC): "I'll give you a bit 'of my wife, I met in the prison drama, I've had tattoos all over his body and the back of her hair, and spoke to him like boys bad.. "

Furness, who is 13 years older than his Jackman apparently believes her husband should be

work harder to make him look good instead of his arm bigger. "Overall, Deb will tell me, my work is out of shape, so that it can look as good as possible," he joked.


 
         [My wife] is always angry with me if I'm good, "he said." She's like, "I think you forget the marriage contract -. In short everything about me looking better, so enough with the training"

In his defense, the action star says I do not like keeping their bodies buff and live in the gym if he did not intend to seek that kind of movie roles. "I do not like training. People say it is addictive, but I'm like," Not really, "he said in an interview recently fitness for men." Failure to pay or not to have a character like Wolverine to maintain I would just be a tall, thin man, in shape. "