Rihanna steams up the cover of Glamour magazine



     Rihanna steams up the cover of Glamour magazine in September 2011 and the opening of his bedroom antics! And even if the singer can act in bold and in his career and the music reveals that he likes to be submissive in the bedroom!

"I play a key role in my life, in all aspects of it," she told Glamour. "And I want to feel like a woman again, sometime." He says the only time where you can feel like a woman when in the bedroom. "I feel this is when a man really becomes a man, and it can be a woman."

OK! GALLERY: Rihanna Bikini Bejeweled ROCKS stage in Atlantic City

He adds: "If I were a man sleeping in the room too much, nothing really in it for me."

RiRi opens his style and be a role model for young fans, also speaks of his friendship with pop star Katy Perry!

"All my friends are guys, to be perfectly honest. But when I met him, was a breath of fresh air," Rihanna says Katy. "I could not believe this chick was on the Edit button .... Katy and Lady Gaga is out of the gate, just the way they think, how they want to dress like they want to discuss."

OK! GALLERY: Rihanna Sassy, ​​show-stopping HEAD