Nancy Grace Sounds Off On Amanda Knox Verdict: It's A Huge Miscarriage Of Justice

      Monday, an Italian court rejected the appeals murder conviction and released Amanda Knox 24 years after spending nearly four years in prison, but feels the HLN host and "Dancing with the Stars" participant Nancy Grace justice n 'not served.

"I was very upset, because I think it is a huge miscarriage of justice," said Nancy Shaun Robinson Access Hollywood Monday for "DWTS" when asked about the trial of a high-level also saw his co-accused, Raffaele Sollecito, 21 years removed to kill Meredith Kerch in 2007.

"I think everything that Amanda Knox did not exert the same knife, I think she was there with her boyfriend, and he does the act, and she pushed him. That's what I think happened," said Nancy, shared his opinion.

Although the court overturned the conviction based largely on DNA tests discredited, Knox said she was not there the night of the murder, the Associated Press.

"[Kercher] had his room next to mine. She died in our own apartment. If I had been here tonight, I'd be dead," Knox said of the court on Monday. "I have not killed. I do not rape. I have not stolen. I was not there."

Many celebrities have taken to Twitter Monday to celebrate the verdict, but Nancy said to have more information than most.

"I think people in general, including myself, wants to believe good of other people, and people want to believe that Amanda Knox is innocent. They want to believe that I do not blame them," he said. "I would like to believe that I accidentally know the facts."

Knox returned to the United States, many are wondering who will land the first interview with the title of decisions, but the host is not HLN throw his hat into the ring.

"I'm not trying to get the first interview of Amanda Knox after the show ... I will not pay for interviews in any way," Nancy said Shaun. "I think if he gets paid directly, or if it is a license fee for photography, the way a lot of networks around paying for interviews, I definitely do not have any show where you have to pay for guests and interviews. Secondly, I do not think he is going to tell the truth, anyway, so what's the difference? "

Tuesday morning, Knox was first seen at home in Rome. Then landed at Heathrow Airport in London on his return from America.